Latest News from Merit Network
- Merit Network Offers Duo Security's Two-Factor Authentication Solution to Members
October 14, 2015 - Merit Members can now use Duo Security's two-factor authentication tool to provide an additional layer of protection over the typical username and password process.
- Jason Brown selected as Merit's 1st Chief Information Security Officer
October 13, 2015 - Merit announces the appointment of Jason Brown as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Innovative Portal Application, Academica-ESP, to be Featured at EDUCAUSE Conference
October 1, 2015 - At this year's EDUCAUSE Conference in Indianapolis, the innovative portal application Academica-ESP will be featured during a presentation on October 28th.
- Oakland University's Network Connection Upgraded to 10 Gbps
September 22, 2015 - Merit Network's engineering staff recently upgraded Oakland University's primary connection to Merit's backbone network, boosting the connection from 1 gigabit-per-second to to 10 gigabits-per-second (Gbps).
- Joseph F. Sawasky Selected as Merit President and Chief Executive Officer
August 17, 2015 - Joseph Sawasky, currently Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice President, Computing and Information Technology at Wayne State University, has been selected as the President and CEO of Merit Network, Inc.
Trusted Source for Reliable Services|
Alpena Community College, Cleary University and Bay Mills Community College are among the many Merit Members taking advantage of multiple Merit services.
Taking Leadership Training to a New Level|
Academy Leadership is a unique training program to become a better leader and master skills that can help you improve your business results and accelerate your career.
A Dynamic Community Resource|
Portage Lake District Library provides an abundance of free, quality resources for its members.