JOIN A SMALL TEAM WITH BIG IDEAS
- Amazing University of Michigan benefits
- Opportunities to develop or support innovative products and services
- Collaborative culture with a shared passion for serving non-profit Member organizations
- Dedication to employees’ career paths, including professional development opportunities
- Great Ann Arbor location, without the headaches of downtown parking
Merit Network, Inc. is a non-profit corporation governed by Michigan’s public universities. Merit is administratively attached to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor; as such, all hiring of regular and temporary Merit staff is done through the Employment Offices process at the University of Michigan. All applicants must follow the University of Michigan job application guidelines.
Merit Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Merit Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. Merit Network is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight or veteran status in employment.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.