Re: [Operational] Internet Police

  • From: Chris Adams
  • Date: Thu Dec 09 14:59:29 2010

Once upon a time, Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> said:
> did you know that DSLRs are illegal in Kuwait unless one is a registered journalist?

Did you know that they are not?

http://thenextweb.com/me/2010/11/30/kuwait-dslr-ban-does-not-exist-after-all/

This is like the people attacking EasyDNS because they took
wikileaks.org down.  Oops, except it wasn't, it was EveryDNS.

I read it on the Internet so it must be true!
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>