Re: wikileaks unreachable

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Fri Dec 03 01:30:17 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:20 AM, Randy Bush wrote:

>>> and this is based on what facts?
>> Instead of tweeting about how to reach their content, or their IP
>> addresses to bypass DNS, they are sending repetedly via twitter the
>> following URL http://collateralmurder.com/en/support.html
>
> coincidence != causality

Neither does correlation. :)

But Jorge has a point.  If they wanted to help users get past their DNS problems, they could tweet for assistance, tweet their IP addy and ask to be re-tweeted, ask owners of authorities to set up wikileaks.$FOO.com to 'crowd source' their name, etc.

So at the very least, they are guilty of not being imaginative.

BTW: I personally doubt they are doing this for money.  But I don't have any proof of that either.

--
TTFN,
patrick