Re: T1 aggregation and data center gateways

  • From: Larry Sheldon
  • Date: Tue Mar 09 20:39:22 2010

On 3/9/2010 7:20 PM, John Peach wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:00:45 -0500
> Tim Sanderson <tims@donet.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>>
>> ________________________________
>> THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.
>
> Things get sillier by the day. A sig of more than 4 lines is too long,
> let alone all this completely unenforceable BS. If anyone sends me an
> email by mistake it will be published for all to see.

Whee!  Been almost a week since somebody has tripped that one.

Why not tell the lawyer that told the CIO  to put that on every outgoing
message.

I'll tell you why not.  It will do less good than whining about it here.

Again.
--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the