2006 SC Elections and NANOG38

  • From: Betty Burke
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 17:21:24 2006

Hello Everyone:>

On behalf of Merit and the SC, I would like to draw your attention, just one more time, to the 2006 NANOG SC elections. I encourage all to participate. Please do take advantage of the open SC nomination period, confirm your eligibility to vote, and then vote in the upcoming 2006 NANOG Elections!

Refer to <http://nanog.org/elections06.html> for complete election information.

Refer to <http://www.nanog.org/candidates06> for the current list of nominees.

As always, if anyone has a question and/or concern feel free to send email to nanog-elections@nanog.org, steering@nanog.org, or to me at Merit (bburke@merit.edu).

Lastly, if you have not registered for NANOG38, consider doing so. We have reserved space just for YOU.
Once again, you will not want to miss the opportunity to socialize and to attend the full program presented by the NANOG PC <http://nanog.org/mtg-0610/agenda.html>. And, our Hosts and Sponsors <http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0610/sponsors.html>, along with our friends from ARIN <http://www.arin.net/announcements/20060816.html>, would certainly like to see a great turn out!!! End of nudge, and do hope to see you in St. Louis:>

Respectfully,

Betty
NANOG Project Manager and SC Representative