Re: Cogent problems in the uk.

  • From: Rob Evans
  • Date: Thu Sep 14 17:14:45 2006

We have a cage at Telecity on the isle of dogs and we just lost our vpn
connections to there and now everything is dying at cogent.
Which Telecity on the Isle of Dogs. :-)

A couple of messages on the LINX ops list suggest there are power
issues at Telecity Bonnington House at the moment...

Cheers,
Rob