Re: ARIN sucks? was Re: Kremen's Buddy?

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Thu Sep 14 08:37:44 2006

Lasher, Donn wrote:
YMMV, but my mileage has been just as bad yours, in some cases worse.
Converting from swip's to RWHOIS took 6 months. ARIN is painful. Overly
painful for someone who you pay for the right to USE IP addresses on a
yearly basis....
Of course, that's just my personal viewpoint.....

I'm curious why you converted to RWHOIS. I SWIP'd my entire network to get my assignments. Many large ISPs still SWIP. I didn't have time to mess with RWHOIS.

-Jack