RE: [Fwd: RE: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

  • From: Jim McBurnett
  • Date: Mon Sep 11 14:57:58 2006

Owen,
I totally agree--
In the last 2 years I have worked with ARIN and received several
assignments for end users and NONE of them were difficult for the
assignment.  I think the worst I saw was getting an outdated ORG ID
record changed!

The time from request to assignment in one case was less than 2 weeks,
and the worst was 6 weeks.
That one required ORG ID changes, contact changes, ASN assignment, and
was interlaced with both me and the customer contact being out of town
on different weeks.

If you read carefully and just call the helpdesk they are there to help.
NOT hinder.

Sure the ORG ID change was difficult and I would have had it no other
way! That protects all of us!
Remember all those hijacked IP blocks?
Where is William L?(sorry I can't remember your last name)

Later,
Jim