Re: comast email issues, who else has them?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Wed Sep 06 15:48:26 2006

At 03:24 PM 9/6/2006, you wrote:
Once upon a time, Sean Donelan <sean@donelan.com> said:
> You don't have to exchange E-mail with either Google, Comcast or any other
> Mail Service Provider if you don't want to.

Just wait until "Net Neutrality" laws require you to.
...or with spammers! That's always been my fear about net neutrality laws.

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin