Re: voip calea interfaces

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Tue Jun 20 16:43:35 2006
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1152; t=1150836131; x=1151700131;c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version;d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com>|Subject:Re=3A=20voip=20calea=20interfaces;X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DkuzNUCep6OzO8fy13LUPczV/pDs=3D; b=Bstjq5UXJiyWLwhGecMnge5xjV364FOWOhDOaeGyMmDFndYAZTGm77mkLw/xXZRQHFW/GdAd9/ACQJ3dZhTOCK9jH8tHR6hwUsC+UZycGLnY2W+orIrvYtcImfVL9RGZ;