North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
Re: on topic?
- From: Keith Mitchell
- Date: Thu Jun 15 15:17:58 2006
Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> When the inevitable T-shirt is made with this on it, I want a copy.
There's more ! At the risk of following the bad precedent set by my new
employer for the on-topicness of postings here :-)
...having a geneticist in the house clued me into this one some time
- NANOG is a new marker for testicular carcinoma in situ and germ cell
- Ten processed NANOG pseudogenes are identified in the complete human
Notable publication titles include:
- "Eleven daughters of NANOG"
- "Nanog: a new recruit to the embryonic stem cell orchestra"
Won't do this again...
> On Jun 14, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Paul Vixie wrote:
>> "The effect of Nanog is remarkable. All the hybrid cells became
>> fully converted to embryonic stem cells," said Jose Silva of the
>> University of Edinburgh, Scotland, who reported the findings in the
>> journal Nature.