Re: 2006.06.06 NANOG-NOTES CC1 ENUM LLC update

  • From: Warren Kumari
  • Date: Thu Jun 08 15:25:02 2006

On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Matthew Petach wrote:

(sorry these are coming out delayed, I had to deal with an internal
routing challenge
for much of yesterday afternoon.  --Matt)
I think I speak for the whole list when we say you have absolutely NO reason to apologize, Matt.

In fact, I think we'll nominate you for "Most Useful Meeting Attendee." :)
Seconded.

(Although I would love to know how Matt manages to do this...)
--
TTFN,
patrick

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
-- J.R.R. Tolkien