BCP for Abuse Desk

  • From: Dave Rand
  • Date: Tue May 30 18:04:02 2006

Of late, I have found many large ISPs that are employing anti-spam filters on
their abuse@ addresses.

Needless to say, they seem surprised that their customers have any abuse
issues involving spam at all :-)

I know that there was a Abuse Desk BCP working group started a few years ago.
Can anyone give me an update on BCP practices that I can refer ISPs to?