Re: Tier Zero (was Re: Tier 2 - Lease?)

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Fri May 05 12:54:48 2006
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=oEehozTYBemVhuOAvZ35ia1iqmKvJ4/pyWyauwzZOitJZ8bL592NWTm8wektTVpoNqEllGhoyw2dpQHX0eRaKsT1KM40UUbaXR92oaLBe88c7BCsAlV/IfHYExQykhSN8jwWEWcACBxgQzxfyHQUX3fIUMCo3zkrWV3A9XRVf1Y=