CME-24/BlackWorm email notifications + top-7 unreachable AS's

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Tue Jan 31 18:56:38 2006

Below are the top-7 ASN's that *we* have not been able to reach with our email notifications of CME-24/BlackWorm infected machines:

5416 | BATELCO-BH
6412 | KW Gulfnet International
8781 | QA-ISP Qatar Telecom (Q-Tel)
10029 | SPECTRANET FIRST FIBRE BROADBA
12486 | Teleyemen - YNET Autonomous Nu
20759 | ISU-JED KACST/ISU Jeddah Auton
34105 | ARIAVESATCOM-AS Ariave Satcom

If you know of a contact for these or did not receive a notification and would like to make sure your network is clean, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Gadi.