Re: GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Sun Jan 15 20:40:00 2006

On 15-Jan-2006, at 18:15, Elijah Savage wrote:

Any validatity to this and if so I am suprised that our team has got no calls on not be able to get to certain websites.

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=477562
I think the main thing I learned from that is that there are a surprising number of hosting companies and self-professed data centre operators who really don't know much about the DNS.

Joe