Re: GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

  • From: Elijah Savage
  • Date: Sun Jan 15 18:28:32 2006

Elijah Savage wrote:

Any validatity to this and if so I am suprised that our team has got no calls on not be able to get to certain websites.

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=477562
WOW trying to do to many things at once. What a horrible email LOL.

Any validity to this? Because I am suprised that we have not received any phone calls/tickets of customers complaining that they can't get to any of these domains.

LOL

--
http://www.digitalrage.org/
The Information Technology News Center