Re: AW: Odd policy question.

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Sat Jan 14 00:33:57 2006

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Joe Abley wrote:

It seems to me that if someone else chooses to insert 32- or 128-bit integers of their choice into their zone files, then there's properly very little I can or should be able to do about it. But that's just me.
So I'm sure you would not mind (and would not do anything about it) if .COM operator inserted "* IN A 204.152.184.88" into their zone file?

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks