Re: Sprint routing issue

  • From: Joseph W. Breu
  • Date: Tue Jan 03 23:38:46 2006

Thanks to everyone that replied to my message. I'll contact the NOC directly.

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Joseph W. Breu wrote:

Can someone from Sprint NOC contact me offlist regarding a routing issue?

--

Thanks,

Joseph W. Breu, CCNA              phone : +1.319.268.5228
Senior Network Administrator        fax : +1.319.266.8158
Cedar Falls Utilities              cell : +1.319.493.1686
support: +1.319.268.5221         url : http://www.cfu.net