Cisco GSS 4480 Remote Management

  • From: James Baldwin
  • Date: Thu Dec 22 11:09:57 2005

Is anyone aware an API/CLI or other interface that allows for manipulation of the GSS's dns rules, answers, answer groups, and domain lists?

I dug through a few of the reference manuals and could find no reference to manipulation of the devices configuration beyond basic system settings and database backup utilities (both the Administration Guide and the Command Reference came up short) over its CLI. If you can suggest a more appropriate list to interrogate, I'd also be appreciative.

---
James Baldwin