Re: a record?

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Mon Nov 14 20:36:51 2005

Enjoy scanning, even I and I guess the rest of this list will be long
time retired and sipping pina coladas and other good stuff (hot
chocolate milk with whipcream and baileys anyone? :) in hawaii or some
other heavenly place the day that the hardware and pipes are available
to scan a single /64 efficiently.
google/altavista/excite/etc are incredibly useful for gathering target lists, even for ipv4. if you truly believe ipv6 is a magic bullet which will stop scanning, i have a bridge to sell you.

-Dan