[fergie-spew] RE: FW: Crews Survey Rita's Damages

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Sun Sep 25 22:05:43 2005

The post I presented was directly on-topic:

 http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg11872.html

The issue you decided to comment on was a one-line
rider about the excessive heat in cetral Texas today.

While the latter  may have well been off-topic, the general
premise of the post was most certainly directly on-topic.

- ferg

-- "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan@verisign.com> wrote:

All I am asking is that you tag the post so I can
filter out the followups.

-M<