Re: The return of the wildcard domain...

  • From: Tony Finch
  • Date: Thu Sep 15 05:21:49 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, John Levine wrote:

> >I saw this evening that CentralNic had added *.uk.com to point to
> >itself.
>
> Why should anyone care?  It's just one of ten million dot-com domains.

They have quite a lot of domain name customers who don't know enough to
buy domain names from a real registry.

Might be worth adding 213.146.149.160 to my mail server's bogon list,
since they aren't being polite enough to run a mail rejection agent on it.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR