Re: 12/8 problems?

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Fri Sep 09 12:21:16 2005

>12.0.0.0/8
>64.0.0.0/8
>65.0.0.0/8

And wouldn't you know it, we have an application that needs to reach
servers in 12/8 and 65/8, and someone just came over to me asking for
help in figuring out why that application isn't working. I guess I
should have checked my NANOG mail before I told them I had no idea what
was going on. :) It just so happens that our two providers are the ones
previously mentioned that are accepting the offending routes from
Telefonica.

John