Re: Katrina: directNIC Stays Online - Blog + Images

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 16:54:15 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Dan Hollis wrote:

> There are other reasons too. People have been following NOPD police scanners
> and posting news that the mainstream media refuse to cover:
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1474267/posts

If you're going to post a URL on *that* site (for other NANOG'ers, it's a
highly politically charged site), I am obliged to exercise equal time.

Louisiana forum:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=155

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>