Peering Contact Database

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Aug 31 18:05:11 2005

Hey. Hopefully this is operational.

If someone could send me a copy of the current (or most recent) Peering Contact Database. I know Bill Norton used to distribute it, but I seem
to have fallen off the distribution list or its getting eaten by my spam
filters.

(really operational: I want to make sure there are no prospective peers at Equinix/Ashburn that I may have missed on my last survey).

Thanks,

Deepak Jain
AiNET