Community Update

  • From: Betty Burke
  • Date: Thu Aug 18 11:54:44 2005

All:

As per the NANOG Charter, the first Steering Committee meeting, via
conference call, was held on August 11th. Randy Bush has been selected to serve as chair.

The community can post messages to the SC, via steering@nanog.org.

Steering Committee information, including meeting minutes, is available at
<http://www.nanog.org/sc.html>

The NANOG support staff and I, welcome the new SC members. We remain
excited about the NANOG evolution process. We encourage the community to continue to dialogue with the newly formed Steering Committee, the existing Program Committee, and Mail List Administrators. There is a wonderful
group of people working to improve the process, and they value your input.

Sincerely,
Betty
NANOG Project Manager