Re: speaking of lynn...

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Sat Aug 13 15:24:05 2005

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

i guess they're still reacting to old information. this one is well and truly in the public domain, heck.. if you google you can find foreign language translations of it
Trying to censor something is one of the best ways to promote it,
I'm surprised cisco has not heard about that, I guess now they know.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks