Re: botnet reporting by AS - what about you?

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Sat Aug 13 00:05:50 2005

Good suggestions for Gadi. ,-)

- ferg

-- "Christopher L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow@mci.com> wrote:

cool, among the 800k+ complaints we see a month (yes, 800k) there are
quite a few completely useless ones :( Anything sent in as a complaint has
to have complete and useful information, else it's hard/impossible to
action properly.

It'd help if the format it was sent in was also machine parseable :) With
800k+ complaints/month I'm not sure people want to spend time figuring
each one out, a script/machine should be doing as much as possible.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg@netzero.net or fergdawg@sbcglobal.net