RE: UUNET connectivity in Minneapolis, MN

  • From: James D. Butt
  • Date: Fri Aug 12 09:13:39 2005
  • /m: 28/d:647 spam: 2.64

Yes that is an exception... not what happened in this case....

You can come up with a lot of valid exceptions...

There are many reasons why a Tier 1 provider does not stick all its eggs in multi-tenant buildings... smart things can be done with site selection. I am not saying ever customer needs to keep their network like this... but the really bug guys at the core of their network yes.

JD