Re: Real-time WHOIS for .COM

  • From: abuse
  • Date: Wed Aug 10 14:35:11 2005
  • Newsgroups: newsgate.nanog

Joseph S D Yao <jsdy@center.osis.gov> wrote:
>  william(at)elan.net wrote:
[...]
>> Best you can get is to do query using whois.completewhois.com since
>> by default our server will do both whois query to internic and dns
>> query to find current deligated dns servers. ...

> Fedora core test page?
> Ah - you may have meant to say <URL: http://www.completewhois.com/>.

No. I'm almost certain that he really did mean whois.completewhois.com
and that whistling sound overhead is you missing the point.

Write out 100 times: "the Internet and the web are not the same
thing".

--
Her virtue was that she said what she thought, her vice that what she thought
didn't amount to much.