Re: /8 end user assignment?

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Sat Aug 06 17:11:03 2005

On 6-aug-2005, at 21:56, Randy Bush wrote:

i.e. how much will doing v6 add to the lb company's income?
Business is so much easier when it comes with guarantees about the future.

I.e. sometimes you need to invest in new technology without immediate clear benefits to remain relevant in the long term. We all know that it's rarely the first adopter that makes the most money off of something new, but it's never the last.