Re: IP->Country Data (RE: ISP's Contact List)

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Mon Jun 13 19:20:18 2005

As for the 'pretty hard work' part; they seem to be making money off
it; how's your gig going?
I primarily make money from consulting and other work not from ISP services which I have not promoted from 2002.

Not sure that's a fair comparison, since I didn't think William is doing this for money.(William, can you confirm?)
Certainly true. All the data is available for free and it will not change.

To be fair, I do provide consulting service on how to integrate this
and similar data in other applications. Anyone else can do the same.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks