ISP's Contact List

  • From: Sanfilippo, Ted
  • Date: Mon Jun 13 08:49:42 2005

Does anyone know if their is a comprised list of ISP contacts available anywhere ( other then through ARIN/RIPE and iNOC phone)

   Also, I ran into a problem with a new /16 block we received from ARIN. The IP-Country info points to Canada which is not accurate. We are a US based company. I had placed a request into Geobyte to make the change to US, I am still waiting. Does anyone know if there is a central database that these companies pull from to gather country info? If its ARIN, it should have been corrected.

Thanks

Ted