Re: Micorsoft's Sender ID Authentication......?

  • From: Tony Finch
  • Date: Wed Jun 08 12:54:42 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> On 08/06/05, J.D. Falk <jdfalk@cybernothing.org> wrote:
> >
> >         We can't have reliable reputation until we know who the mail is
> >         coming from -- so reliable identity is a necessary first step.
>
> What the doctor ordered seems to be something like an API that'd let
> you plug dkim + csv into $mta

I don't think the lack of standard APIs is a problem: it seems to me that
the various MTA authors have been reasonably keen to support the various
nascent specifications, especially if they have a reasonably good
reference implementation library.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR