Re: GBLX congestion in Dallas area

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Tue Jun 07 18:55:52 2005

I concur.

- ferg

-- Dave Stewart <dbs@dbscom.com> wrote:

But I think NANOG is certainly an appropriate forum for medium/large-scale
outages - unless someone's created an outage list someplace.

I will agree that it's not the place to bitch about a vendor not giving
more specifics, dumping on vendors in any way, actually...

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg@netzero.net or fergdawg@sbcglobal.net