MIT Hosed? (anyone from Ebay or Rogers available)

  • From: Jeffrey I. Schiller
  • Date: Thu Mar 24 17:08:37 2005

Looking for some help...

Net 18/8 seems to be unable to reach significant portions of the
Internet. I suspect that someone is advertising a bogus route for us.
None of the regular looking glasses show any problems though.

If anyone from Ebay or Rogers Cable (AS812) is listening, I would really
like to know what routes (and AS path) you have for net 18 so I can
track this problem down.

Please cc any correspondence so jis@qyv.net, an e-mail address not
serviced through MIT's infrastructure.

Thanks.