Re: vonage routing issues

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Fri Mar 04 15:26:36 2005

I'm seeing the same problem here from two points, dropping dead inside/customer edge at ALTER....also can't get to their site. I don't know about my Vonage phone at home though. I can check it when I finally make it home tonight but by then it will probably clear up....Whatever it is, it's not local.