Comcast Contact. (was: RE: AOL scomp)

  • From: chuck goolsbee
  • Date: Wed Mar 02 12:56:12 2005

Pardon my interruption of the ongoing discussion of SMTP trust models and FUSSPs (which I think is very important BTW), but if there is somebody from Comcast here that can help us solve an immediate related issue, please contact me or one of my postmasters off list?

Normal channels have been attempted unsuccessfully, for a problem that has been repeating itself every few days for the past two months.

--chuck goolsbee
digital.forest inc, seattle, wa <http://www.forest.net>
cg@forest.net - noc@forest.net - 206-838-1630 xt2001 - AIM:chuckgoolsbee
or