Re: AOL scomp

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Tue Mar 01 22:19:36 2005

On March 1, 2005 at 14:17 jes@nl.demon.net (Jim Segrave) wrote:
 > I don't understand this complaint - we process AOL TOS Notifications
 > daily and I find perhaps 1 in a hundred or so are not valid complaints.

Here about 99% are not valid or interesting.

Which is to say, I had one small burst once caused by an infected
customer machine which we got shut off fast and fixed.

The rest are virtually all just people on mailing lists hosted here
sending each and every completely on-topic posting to TOS.

I suppose I should figure out some way to track them so I can boot
them off those lists since AOL removes all identifying information.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs@TheWorld.com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*