Re: INOC-DBA setup help?

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 13:38:54 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 1:14 PM, matthew zeier wrote:

If this is OT, my apologies.

Trying to setup an INOC-DBA account after it was mentioned here a couple weeks back. I'm stuck after setting up a user account waiting for the organization's admin (me) to approve it.

operator@pch.net hasn't responded to any of my emails but I don't know how active that address is. Is this still a live service? If it's simply a matter of waiting more than four some weeks and I'm not patient enough, let me know :)