GSLB advice

  • From: Matt Bazan
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 13:21:52 2005

We're looking to dip our toes into the global server load balancing
arena and I'd like to get your advice on the following:

1)  For those of you running a GLSB solution do you perform this 'in
house' or is it outsourced?
2)  If running in-house, what gear do you use and how satisfied with it
have you been?

Thanks group,

  Matt