Re: Regarding registrar LOCK for panix.com

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Thu Jan 20 00:37:25 2005

Bruce Tonkin wrote:

The information we have so far, indicates that it was not on Registrar
LOCK at the registry at the time of the transfer.

No, the information we have so far is that it *WAS* supposed to be on registrar-lock! Quoting Alexis Rosen, forwarded by TLS, Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:08:59 +0000:

... Our understanding is that we had locks on all of our domains. However, when we looked, locks were off on panix.net and panix.org,
which we own but don't normally use.

[Your Honor, maybe she locked the door, but the door company didn't
install it correctly, otherwise I couldn't have ripped it off the hinges
and gone in and raped her; it's the door company's fault.]

Stop blaming the victim! Stop blaming anybody else.

This was a Mel-IT error.

--
William Allen Simpson
Key fingerprint = 17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26 DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32