Re: netblazer Was: baiting

  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
  • Date: Tue Jan 18 11:35:28 2005

> My recollection of that show was "T-1 to BARRnet", not
> bonded-Netblazer-dialout, but I didn't "work the show" until the
> following spring, so my recollection could be at fault.

Hey Robert,

Correct, but we stuck in the NB because the funtional principle (demand
dial and route) was distinct. The T-1 to BARNet was the fastpath (but
providing it didn't entitle the provider to one of my tee shirts).

Fun. Before the greedbots went non-linear on the rising edge of the bubble.

Eric