Re: Contact at Austrian Telecom - urgent

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Jan 10 08:50:46 2005

> I think I'm seeing a rather massive cut.  Does anyone have a direct #
for
> someone with clue for backbone events?

I'm curious about a couple of things,
but mainly the second point:

1. Did you try using inoc-dba to contact
other Austrian providers like ACONET
to ask them this question?

2. After you finally made contact with
Austrian Telecom, did you tell them about
the inoc-dba system and direct them to
the URL with information about how to
get connected?

--Michael Dillon