Re: Tracking spoofed routes?

  • From: Arife Vural
  • Date: Thu Jan 06 05:24:17 2005

> > monitoring route
> >
> > 	Not that I know of. You can log into
> > 	route-views.routeviews.org and use the cli to watch it,
> > 	but that is a manual process.
> >
> > 	Hope this helps,
> >
> > 	Dave
> >

> To my knowledge, the myas-tool/-service from RIPE NCC is kind of doing what
> you like to achive.

MyASN is working on user-based. To get the alarm for unexpected routing patterns, you
should set it up an account beforehand.

I think for Kevin's situation, we have other tools. One is called, "Search by Prefix"
and other one is BGPlay. Both tools are running over last 3 months routing data.

URL for those tools,

http://www.ris.ripe.net/cgi-bin/risprefix.cgi
http://www.ris.ripe.net/bgplay/

Arife