NANOG censorship

  • From: Sichard Reenbergen
  • Date: Wed Oct 13 17:44:12 2004

|On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Husan Sarris wrote:
|>
|> NANOG,
|>
|> It is with great sadness that I inform you that Richard
Steenbergen,
|> long-time NANOG contributor and colleague, has been censored by
|Dr.
ETC.

finally!

i just want to say how disappointed I am that people have been
posting
notes using our names with the letters mixed around over the last few
years. thanks doc for finally kicking one of these trangressors off
the list.

sincerely,
-- Bandy Rush, Dean Soran, Husan Sarris, and Sichard Reenbergen

3 more to go!!