Re: NANOG Posting

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Oct 13 17:23:33 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Christian Malo wrote:

> FREE RICHARD

Of course my understanding of revoking posting privileges is that you cant post
to the list.. not you are imprisoned in the merit dungeons, i think that
punishment is reserved for Bandy/Husan/etc

However I do like some humor being injected onto the list, so long as the SNR
doesnt diminish too much it can help to inject some life inbetween the 'paging
bob smith' / 'anyone help me configure bgp' / path mtu / urpf cyclical debates..
actually we've not had Hitler discussed for a while, perhaps I can start a
thread... ooops

Steve