survey of maintenance time

  • From: Zhen Wu
  • Date: Thu Oct 07 15:35:34 2004

Dear administrators:

I am a PhD student from Univ of Oregon. We are studying the characteristics of Internet routing instability.

I have a very simple survey for the administrators. Do you mostly do the system maintenances during the weekend in order NOT to interfere network usage during weekdays? Here I mean maintenances like change routes, replace devices, change configurations...

The more response, the better :)
Your cooperations are greatly appreciated!

Zhen Wu